Graduates of the Civil Engineering Program would apply their knowledge and interpersonal skills in careers, both in private and public sectors, to conceive, plan, design, implement, operate and maintain the systems needed to support the physical infrastructure.
Building, construction and maintenance will always be necessary for every country. Civil Engineers with computer skills will be particularly in demand because of the growing usage of computers in areas such as structural analysis and design, transportation system planning and construction management.
Graduates will be able to pursue a variety of career options in worldwide locations due to demands for improvements to civil infrastructure that are ever-present, because of population growth and deterioration of existing systems over time. Several career options include, but not limited to, the following:
- Structural Engineering: Project Civil Engineer, Precast Project Engineer, Civil Designer or Drafter, Offshore Structure Engineer.
- Hydrological and Environmental Engineering: Flood Mapping Services Manager, Water Resources Project Manager, Drainage Engineer.
- Transportation and Traffic Engineering: Transportation Project Manager, Transportation Design Manager, Traffic Engineer.
- Geotechnical Engineering: Geotechnical Engineering Manager, Reclamation Engineer, Soil Improvement Engineer
- Highway Engineering: Bridge Engineer, Highway Design Project Manager, Highway Project Engineer, Highway Construction Inspector.
- Construction Management: Senior Project Manager, Construction QC Manager.
Dear Sir, I Asaad hereby to request a given chance of doing a lecturer in your University. I have gone through your Profile university technology Malaysia under the faculty of science from physics department. I completed my PhD in Solid State. I published 8 papers, I have 16 years of working experience as a physics teacher in colleges, and the area of your expertise is the area of my specialty, and i attached here all my requirement documents’. look forward to hearing from you. Thank you