Integrated Infrastructure Material Laboratory
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Demonstrate Experimental Design; Analyze Data Analysis and Presentation; Perform the Ability to create good technical reports and presentations.
- Fine Aggregate, Osborne Reynold
- Coarse Aggregate, Hydraulic Bench
- Concrete Mix Design, Flow Through Orifice Pipe
- Workability, Friction Loss
- Mixing and Curing of Concrete, Test for Compressive Strength of Concrete, Head Loss In Pipe Caused By Change In Cross-Sectional Area, Pipe Turn (Elbow), Valve, Venturi Pipes, Orifice Pipes
- Case Study
Laboratory manual or guidelines are available on Binus Maya.
|Concrete On-Site Practicum*|
Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
*taken with following health and safety procedures and protocol.