Quality Control Engineer
Quality Control Engineer will ensure that products are designed, built, and produced in accordance with customer specifications and quality requirements.
Quality Control Responsibilities:
- Facilitates planning and development of quality control systems for specified products or processes.
- Collaborates with representatives from various functional groups assigned to the product or program including but not limited to design engineering, purchasing, production, manufacturing engineering, and inspection staff.
- Collaborates with teams of engineers and product specialists to ensure customer and division quality requirements are met.
- Reviews design, manufacturing, and testing documentation.
- Coordinates and performs inspections of raw materials and finished products, applying appropriate quality assurance testing models.
- Identifies the root cause of quality problems, and coordinates modifications or other corrective actions.
- Offers technical guidance and support in response to quality testing and analysis.
- Ensures contract compliance by reviewing and approving quality requirements for supplier purchase orders, manufacturing, and other related services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.