Prospective Career of The Graduate
Graduates of the Civil Engineering Study Program at Bina Nusantara University would be able to apply their knowledge and interpersonal skills in careers, both in private and public sectors, to conceive, plan, design, implement, operate and maintain the systems needed to support the physical infrastructure. Bina Nusantara University is committed to provide its undergraduate program with excellent academic preparation and interpersonal skills for direct entry into the profession, or post-graduate education.
Graduates will be able to pursue a variety of career options in worldwide locations due to demands for improvements to civil infrastructure that are ever-present, because of population growth and deterioration of existing systems over time. Several career options include, but not limited to, the following:
- Structural Engineering: Project Civil Engineer, Precast Project Engineer, Civil Designer, Offshore Structure Engineer, Airfield Civil Engineer.
- Hydrological and Environmental Engineering: Flood Mapping Services Manager, Water Resources Project Manager, Storm Water Management Engineer, Senior Municipal Engineer, Drainage Engineer.
- Transportation and Traffic Engineering: Transportation Project Manager, Transportation Design Manager, Traffic Engineer.
- Geotechnical Engineering: Geotechnical Engineering Manager, Reclamation Engineer, Soil Improvement Engineer.
- Highway Engineering: Bridge Engineer, Highway Design Project Manager, Highway Project Engineer, Highway Construction Inspector.
- Construction Management: Senior Project Manager, Lean/Process Engineer, Construction QC Manager.