CE BINUS Graduates Student Outcomes:
- Able to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Able to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Able to design a system, components, or process to meet desired needs.
- Able to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Able to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Have the understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Are able to communicate effectively.
- Understands the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Have the knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Able to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
ABET Graduates Student Outcomes:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environment, and economics factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgement, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and social contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze, and interpret data, and use engineering judgement to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Relationship between CE Binus and ABET Student Outcomes: