After completing the study, graduates:
- Are able to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Are able to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Are able to design a system, components, or process to meet desired needs.
- Are able to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Are able to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Have the understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Are able to communicate effectively.
- Understands the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Have the knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Are able to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.