The aim of the Civil Engineering Study Program of BINUS UNIVERSITY is to educate graduates of Civil Engineering who can demonstrate the following competences:
- Ability to apply the knowledge and technology of Civil Engineering.
- Ability to apply the methods of research, planning, design, and implementation to solve the problems in the domain of Civil Engineering, by using the very latest and systematic work procedures.
- Understanding of information Technology Applications, especially in Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge to pursue post graduate programs and stay abreast in the advancement of knowledge in Civil Engineering.
- Commitment to life-long learning in education and in the community.
- Integrity, leadership, environment insight, professional etiquette, ability to communicate effectively, ability to act independently as well as part of a team.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
Last updated :